Dear All,
I have had a great year with my students.
Your children were curious and passionate about learning. They filled my bucket!
I want to wish you all a wonderful summer. My plans for the summer are the pictures below.
Thank You, Mrs. Jeni Goode
Thursday, May 31, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
THANK YOU
Dear All, I have had a great year with my students. Your children were curious and passionate about learning. They filled my bucket! I wa...
-
First grade students have been reading and comparing the two Mitten books: The Mitten by Alvin Tresslet and The Mitte n by Jan Brett. Bo...
-
Early Chapter Books Secrets of Droon series by Tony Abbott Cam Jansen series by David Adler The Golden Ghost (and related books...
-
This week we will start Chapter 2 in Math. We will learn about Number Bonds. Number bonds is a way for students to visualize numbers and...



No comments:
Post a Comment